Established in 2004, Brownstone has been a downtown landmark for Kamloops.
Located in the 1904 Canadian Bank of Commerce Building, Brownstone restaurant creates a historical atmosphere that is warm and elegant. The restaurant proudly partners with local producers to bring clean, honest, and simple ingredients to life on your plate.
Their honey-glazed smoked duck with bacon-braised Swiss chard, organic mustard greens and charred cabbage is a popular choice for the season. This dish is perfectly cozy for the chilly season and is a fantastic pair for the smoky pinot noir from Cassini Cellars.
They are offering a choice between three, four or five-course meals on their specialty pre-set menu.
- Three-course meals include a soup or salad, main course, and dessert for 55$. Add popular wine pairings for an additional 15$.
- Four-course meals include a soup or salad, appetizer, main course, and dessert for 65$. Add popular wine pairings for an additional 20$.
- Five-course meals include a soup and salad, appetizer, main course, as well as a dessert for 75$. Add popular wine pairings for an additional 25$.
Dessert highlights for the romantic evening include:
- Lemon & blueberry cheesecake, blueberry meringue, Saskatoon berry coulis
- Chocolate sponge cake, strawberry jam and marshmallow, chocolate covered strawberry
- Pineapple sorbetto, coconut crisp, candied cashews, dark rum syrup
You can find examples of their mouth-watering mains, dazzling desserts, and bubbling beverages here.
The Foodnetwork Canada series #Bigfoodbucketlist, with food personality John Catucci, will proudly feature Brownstone on February 13th at eight and 8:30 pm ET/PT.
In Season two, watch John Catucci and Head Chef Jarrod Omichincki try out some locally sourced food at Brownstone Kamloops! You can also Stream Food Network Shows through STACKTV with Amazon Prime Video Channels or the new Global TV app.
Check out the following article, which covers Brownstone’s upcoming TV debut, here.
You can also find their location and hours of operation on our website here.