Support Local Stores in Downtown Kamloops
This holiday season we’d like to encourage you to support local by showcasing some of the excellent stores in downtown Kamloops!
- Stop in at Funny Pages Collectables for their 1st annual pre-Christmas blitz with huge savings throughout the entire store! Judy and Dave our the warmest and our passionate about helping their customers and the community. This is the place for you if you are looking for those rare finds.
- Check out 808 & Bench to shop for skateboards, art supplies, spray paint, custom apparel, graphic designs, stickers, and more.
- Shop at The Golden Buddha for a variety of jewelry, gift-ware, as well as locally made arts and crafts. There’s all kinds of awesome merchandise to find there.
- Barnacle Records sells a myriad of products for your music listening needs. From vinyl, tapes, and used stereo gear to poly sleeves and turntable repair, they’ve got you covered.
- If you’re looking for winter clothes and snowboarding gear, Oronge is the best place to go for boards, boots, helmets, and more.
Check out any of these shops throughout the year for awesome merchandise that you can feel proud of!