Five Places to Get Coffee in Downtown Kamloops
As the days continue getting colder and winter fast approaches, one of the best ways to keep warm is to take a cup of coffee along for your adventures. Whether you’re downtown for work or pleasure, you can find somewhere to help keep you toasty this season. Here’s a list of five places to get coffee in Downtown Kamloops this winter.
The Art We Are
- If you’re looking for a local coffee shop to grab a coffee and a bite to eat, The Art We Are has an array of caffeinated and non-caffeinated beverages for all those who want a quick warm up this winter.
- The Vic prides itself on providing high-quality fair-trade tea and coffee with fresh, full flavours. In addition to beverages, The Vic also has both sweet and savory foods to snack on while you sip your coffee.
- With an assortment of artisan breads, buns, danish, and croissants to pair with your coffee, Swiss Pastries is a great place to stop for a coffee and a delicious home-made treat during these chilly months.
- Want some specialty brew coffee by the cup or some whole beans bagged up for coffee at home? Stop by Caffe Motivo for a freshly brewed cup of coffee if you’re in the area searching for something warm to drink.
Frankly Coffee and Bistro
- Stop by Frankly for some of their spiritbear coffee, a specialty brew, or beer with baileys to help you keep warm on a chilly day.
Disclaimer: All images were borrowed from the respective web pages of each cafe mentioned.
Additionally, just a friendly reminder that this list is by no means conclusive. There’s a myriad of coffee shops that we encourage you to check out in downtown Kamloops.
Contact downtown Kamloops if you have any questions or comments.