Five Places to Buy Gifts in Downtown Kamloops

Five Places to Buy Gifts in Downtown Kamloops

Places to Buy Gifts in Downtown Kamloops

November is coming to an end and Christmas is right around the corner, which means that it’s nearing the time to start purchasing gifts for our loved ones. There are many places you can buy gifts in downtown Kamloops, but we’d like to recommend a few places for this week:

Far + Wide

  • Support local shops downtown by checking out Far + Wide. They feature home and lifestyle goods, as well as plants and vintage pieces.

Miss Whimsy’s Gift Emporium

  • Another local downtown shop to stop by is Ms. Whimsy’s. 99% of their merchandise is comprised of handmade Canadian items (while the other 1% is upcycled goods).

Castles and Cottages & Ciao Bella Boutique

  • With kitchen accessories, home décor, bath, garden, bedding, specialty foods, chocolate, and a variety of clothing attire, Castles and Cottages is an ideal place to look for all kinds of unique gifts.

High Octane

  • A bit more of a niche shop than the prior mentions in this list, but High Octane is an excellent place to shop for your comic book reading, board game playing, war hammer loving friends and family.


  • And finally, another locally owned shop with Canadian-made merchandise where you can find men and women’s clothing, home décor, candles, and a variety of other small trinkets.

Just a friendly reminder that this list is by no means conclusive as there are many shops located in the downtown Kamloops area that you can stop at to look for gifts. Stay tuned for our weekly updates to find more lists of places to check out in downtown Kamloops.


Find out more articles like this one on our website.