Over 20 years ago, Marilyn Cobban started Blue Sky Clothing out of the back of a VW van in small-town Balfour, BC. Her vision and passion was to help women of all sizes and body types find beautiful styles in natural, breathable fabrics. Since then, Blue Sky has established nine locations in BC, a thriving e-commerce presence, and a growing wholesale business.
Kind to the people who make our clothes
As a fair-trade company, we strive to ensure that everyone at Blue Sky, from our fabric cutters and batik artists in Bali to our e-commerce team in Vancouver, is treated with care and respect.
Kind to the environment
We specialize in natural fibers, including bamboo, cotton, wool, cashmere, and modal. Not only do these fabrics last longer, they feel wonderful on the skin and have a much smaller environmental footprint.
Kind to all body types
We design clothes from XXS – XXXXL, allowing everybody to look and feel good in their own skin.
YOU’RE IN GOOD (CLEAN) HANDS:
1. We’re taking industry-leading health precautions and doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our people, our community and you.
2. Reduced boutique capacity
3. Social-distance guide markers
4. Hand sanitizer available throughout the boutique
5. Limited fitting room capacity
6. Sanitized product and fitting rooms after each use
7. Contactless payment
8. Sanitized cash desk and debit terminal after each client
9. Regular sanitization of surfaces throughout the boutique
Marilyn shares her design philosophy and the values behind her company, Blue Sky Clothing Co., which she has carried for more than 20 years in business. From 9 retail stores across British Columbia to a thriving online store, she is a force to be reckoned with. An award-winning, natural fibre clothing company for all. Blue Sky Clothing offers inclusive sizing (XXS – 4X) with a huge selection of styles. If you haven’t tried clothes from Blue Sky Clothing yet, find out more: https://youtu.be/gYgcQAqMNrc
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
263 Victoria St, Kamloops, BC Kamloops BC V2C 2A1 Canada