The Open With Care campaign is part of a strategy supported by BIA’s across the province. This campaign is intended to inspire businesses to open safely and is designed for organizations within the Kamloops Central Business Improvement Association area.
While we are extremely excited that Downtown Kamloops is finally getting back to business, we understand that consumers may be hesitant to go back to normal. BIA’s throughout the province are introducing Open With Care campaigns. These initiatives are intended to inspire businesses to re-open in a safe, healthy, and compliant manner in order to support consumer confidence. Businesses in the Downtown Kamloops are taking responsible steps and following WorkSafeBC regulations to ensure the health and safety of their employees.
It is crucial for our business leaders to reassure their customers that it’s safe to do business with them.
Open With Care campaign objectives:
- Create a safe atmosphere
- Support local businesses in line with the #ykastrong support local campaign
- Share a consistent message across the City and Province of BC
- Prepare the public to be “good consumers”; to shop, live, play, eat, and art with care
- Provide our members with the tools to Open With Care
- Remind all that Downtown is resilient, alive, and cares about its customers
Kamloops residents can share what they are doing to support local businesses by using the hashtags #openwithcare #ykastrong #dtkcares #downtowntogo on social media.
For more information email email@example.comSubscribe