KAMLOOPS CENTRAL BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION
The Kamloops Central Business Improvement Association is a non-profit organization responsible for supporting the diverse businesses, services, and developers located in our remarkable Downtown area. The ideal candidate will collaborate with other team
members to showcase the Downtown community as a desired place to conduct business.
Job Opportunities at Downtown Kamloops Businesses
This is a full-time, permanent position. The schedule will vary based on the needs of the restaurant. You will be expected to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed. The position offers a fun team environment in a very well established restaurant along with competitive benefits and more.
They are a Family-owned, completely independent small chain with 2 full restaurants, 1 concession, catering and school lunch divisions. They were Voted 18 straight years as Kamloops’ favourite Mexican Restaurant.
What You’d Be Doing Here
We expect our Restaurant Manager to lead by example, so you’ll be on the floor &/or in the kitchen much of your shift preparing food and serving customers. In addition, you will:
- Manage and organize all facets of daily restaurant operations
- Recruit and train staff
- Ensure compliance with health & safety, licensing and food quality standards
- Monitor and address staff performance, ensuring all follow correct procedures
- Maintain strong teamwork & a positive working environment
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure they leave happy
- Manage restaurant inventory and ordering; forecast needs and work with suppliers as needed
- Take ownership to minimize unnecessary expenses and waste; suggest solutions for improvement
- Develop growth opportunities for staff and train upcoming leaders
- Create staff schedules to ensure appropriate coverage, track hours & submit payroll data
- Ensure efficient, profitable restaurant operation and high customer-service standards
- Address equipment issues and arrange repairs/replacement with Owner’s support
- Work with Owner, Catering Manager and Marketing as needed on store-level or company-wide initiatives
To apply and for more information visit Senor Froggy Indeed
Store clerk needed. This is a full-time or part-time position. Part-time shifts generally are from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm and Saturdays, full-time shifts generally from 7:00 am – 2:00 pm or 9:30 Am to 5:30 pm.
Fratelli’s is a little downtown Kamloops grocery located in the heart of the city. They are also a deli with an Italian flair. They sell fresh pasta, sandwiches, daily hot lunches, specialty olive oils, and so much more.
What You’d Be Doing Here
Duties include but not limited to: general clerk duties, prepping and making of sandwiches/wraps, working cash, serving customers at the deli, general clean up, and more.
COVID-19 safe and stable employment.
To apply and for more information call Fratelli Foods at (250) 314-0702 or apply in person at 223 victoria street
If you are a business in Downtown and would like to post a job opportunity at your business here, please contact Samantha Desouza at 250-372-3242 or email@example.com.
Sorry, currently we do not have any positions open …
Resumes and Cover Letters can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Interested in Volunteering?
For information on how you can get involved with our events, please contact Samantha Desouza at 250-372-3242 or email@example.com.