KCBIA INVITES YOU TO
Book the Boardroom
We invite you to use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches, or training for your company.
The Kamloops Central Business Improvement Association is located in the heart of Downtown only steps away from accommodations, dining, entertainment, and Riverside Park! Find us at #202-246 2nd Avenue.
Offering a well-appointed meeting space in the heart of downtown Kamloops. We offer a naturally lit and fully furnished boardroom on the 3rd floor. You will find our specially designed spaces to be contemporary and ergonomically sound. It is our goal to not only make your experience with us positive and comfortable but to also offer you the best in customer service and support.
- Our boardroom accommodates up to 24 people and may be booked after regular business hours. We have a key available to be signed out upon request.
Located in our office common area (not private), you have access to comfortable task seating, a 56″ TV screen, rolling whiteboard, and hot/cold water cooler.
- The training room can accommodate up to 24 people and is not available after regular business hours – some exceptions apply.
- High-speed internet – hard-wired and premium WiFi
- Ergonomic chairs for optimum comfort
- Access to photocopier, printer, and scanner
- A Certificate of Insurance with KCBIA as additional insurance must be provided
- For rates and bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounted rates are available for KCBIA Members and Non-profit Associations
- Rooms may be booked hourly, full-day and consecutive days
- Payment is required at time of booking and is fully refundable in the event of cancellation