KCBIA INVITES YOU TO
Book our Resources
We have a Boardroom, Place Management Games, and Gateway Community Event Signs.
Find us at #202-246 2nd Avenue.
Book the Boardroom
We invite you to use our boardroom for presentations, interviews, client pitches, or training for your company.
The Kamloops Central Business Improvement Association is located in the heart of Downtown only steps away from accommodations, dining, entertainment, and Riverside Park! Find us at #202-246 2nd Avenue.
It is a well-appointed meeting space in the heart of downtown Kamloops. We offer a naturally lit and fully furnished boardroom on the 3rd floor. You will find our specially designed room to be contemporary and ergonomically sound. It is our goal to not only make your experience with us positive and comfortable but to also offer you the best in customer service and support.
- Our boardroom accommodates up to 24 people theatre style or 12 with tables.
- May be booked after regular business hours. We have a key available to be signed out for a $20 refundable fee.
- This 3rd-floor boardroom is only accessible by stairs.
Place Management – Rent our bistro tables and games for your event
Place Management Games
- Giant Jenga, 2 sets
- Ladder ball
- Checkers /Tic-Tac-Toe reversible
- Connect 4 (larger vehicle required) | 120.65 x 43.18 x 104.14 cm
- Corn hole (2 tailgate boards) | 91 x 60 cm each
- Instagram sign (larger vehicle required)
- Bistro sets (larger vehicle required)
How it works:
- We charge a nominal fee to rent. (Fees go toward the purchase of new or replacement games)
- Fill in the booking info. You’ll be contacted by a CAP Team Member.
- Place Management items can be picked up and dropped off by you unless otherwise discussed.
- Under no circumstances should returned items be left outside of the office unattended for drop-off – please leave it with a CAP Team Member!
- It should be noted that the services of the CAP Team will not be issued if the event is contradictory to the KCBIA’s mandate or if the services being provided conflict with pre-arranged and established CAP Team obligations.
Gateway Community Event Signs
Capture attention with the Downtown Kamloops gateway event signs. Promote your event or your new business in Downtown!
Gateway Community Event Signs
Want to promote your downtown Event?
KCBIA area businesses are welcome to post a community event. It must be a occasion open to the public – advertising is not eligible. Priority will be given to events organized by KCBIA. The CAP team will put up and take down during the Mon – Fri work schedule.
- Businesses: $30 per week per location fee.
- Non-profit organizations: $20 per week per location fee.
- 8th Ave & Victoria St. (image)
- Columbia St. near 1st Ave.
- Victoria St. W & Seymour St. W (coming soon)
- Keep it simple for easy reading.
- Minimum 1 week to max 2 weeks depending on availability.
- Sign size is 5” by 71”. Typically corgated plastic works best.
- KCBIA must receive an advance copy of the sign design for our approval.
- Deliver your signs to us two days prior to installation date and picked up within 5 days of ending date.