The days are getting colder as winter is fast approaching and one of the best way to stay warm while out and about is to bring along a hot cup of coffee for the adventure. Whether you’re downtown for work or for a leisurely stroll, you’ll need to find somewhere to help you keep toasty this season.
The Art We Are
- If you’re looking for a local coffee shop to grab a coffee and a bite to eat, The Art We Are has an array of caffeinated and non-caffeinated beverages for all those who want a quick warmup this winter.
- The Vic prides themselves on providing high-quality fair-trade tea and coffee with fresh, full flavours. In addition to beverages, The Vic also has both sweet and savory foods to snack on while you sip your coffee.
- With an assortment of artisan breads, buns, danish, and croissants to pair with your coffee, Swiss Pastries is a great place to stop for a coffee and a delicious home-made treat during these chilly months.
- Want some specialty brew coffee by the cup or some whole beans bagged up for coffee at home? Stop by Caffe Motivo for a freshly brewed cup of coffee if you’re in the area searching for something warm to drink.
Frankly Coffee and Bistro
- Stop by Frankly for some spiritbear coffee, a specialty brew, or beer with baileys to help you keep warm on a chilly day.