It’s that season again. the leaves are changing colour, the temperature is dropping, and everything is becoming a little bit spookier. Halloween is quickly approaching, and this Thursday is the big day we’ve all been waiting for.
There are a few different events happening in downtown Kamloops this Halloween that the CAP team thought you ought to know about. That’s why we’ve prepared a list of the top nine things that you can do downtown on Halloween for a spooktacular evening this Thursday, October 31st.
- 5th Annual Halloween Dinner at the restaurant Terra on 300 block Victoria St. Dinner starts at 6pm until 10pm and tickets are $75 per person.
- Rock n Roll Halloween Bash at The Blue Grotto on 300 block Victoria St. Event starts at 8pm and tickets are $10 each.
- Hallowe’en with DJ KingKongFinger at Alchemy Brewing Company on 600 block Victoria St. Event starts at 7pm until 11pm and tickets are available in house.
- Devil’s Country Halloween at Shark Club Sports Bar & Grill on 285 Lorne St. Event starts at 9pm. Tickets are $5 and must be purchased in advanced.
- Paint Nite: Autumn Forest Light at Boston Pizza on 300 block Victoria St. Event starts at 7pm and tickets are $40 per person.
- TFS: Dogman at Paramount Theatre on 503 Victoria St. Event starts at 7pm until 8:45pm and tickets range from $5 – $11.
- Hotel Horror Show Night at The Blackwell Hall in The Plaza Hotel and Tumbleweeds Lounge. The event starts at 7pm until 11:30pm. Tickets are $10 at the door.
- Halloween Skaraoke at the Central Pub Station. Event starts at 9pm.
And lastly, if you’re still in need of a costume…
- Spirit Halloween on 444 Seymour St.
- Looking to get started on next year’s outfit? Check out Spirit Halloween on November 1st for a discount on your costumes.
Written by, Oliver O’Dell, Customer Care and Patrol (CAP) Team Member. The CAP Team is our Downtown Kamloops ambassador program. Reach us at 250-572-3008/3009 or the Downtown Kamloops office at 250-372-3242.