DOWNTOWN MERCHANTS MARKET
Wednesday thru Saturday
July 26 – 29, 2017
Merchants Market is the busiest week of the summer in Downtown Kamloops! It’s all about enhancing customer experiences and enhancing vibrancy of the downtown core.
Event Information & Schedule
Wednesday, July 26 FIRST DAY OF SUPER SIDEWALK SALES
- Wednesday kick-starts a week of music, entertainment & activity in the downtown core.
Thursday, July 27 TASTE OF DOWNTOWN!
- We are selling passports with tokens – same as last year. Passport will list participating restaurants. (These can be purchased up to one week before the event from our Customer Care Kiosk at 340 Victoria Street)
- Each donation of $15 gets you 8 tokens. Additional tokens are $2.
- Proceed split: A portion of the proceeds go to the Kamloops Food Bank & Artisans Alive music program and $1 from ech token goes back to restaurants to help cover food costs
- Participating restaurants offer samples from their restaurant or on the “Sizzle Strip” near 3rd & Victoria Street
Friday, July 28 Back-Alley Block Party
- Details to be announced
Saturday, July 29 – CAR FREE DAY & Main Stage!
- Victoria Street will be opened up to pedestrians & blocked free of cars on the 200, 300 & 400blks!
- This pedestrian walkway will be filled with interactive activities, games, relaxation pods and experience stations
- Businesses, clubs and organizations are being invited to bring their activity to the street & GO BIG!
CLICK HERE to find out how you can participate!