DATE: SATURDAY, JULY 7
LOCATION: Downtown Kamloops (Find the Sizzle Strip at 3rd Avenue & Victoria Street)
This oh-so-popular fundraising event invites event-goers to taste their way through Downtown Kamloops enjoying samples from participating downtown eateries in exchange for purchased tokens! A portion of the proceeds raised go to the Downtown Kamloops Food Bank Fund & Artisans Alive Music Program.
ENJOY DELICIOUS CREATIONS FROM LOCAL EATERIES WITH LIVE ENTERTAINMENT & OUTDOOR SEATING!
- PASSPORT PRICE = $20 for 5 sample tokens ** THIS HAS CHANGED FOR 2018**
- The KCBIA will sell event passports with tokens on-site at the event – Passports will list participating restaurants.
- Restaurants will either serve their special samples out of their restaurant or set up a booth at the Victoria & 3rd “Sizzle Strip”
- Event attendees can vote for their favourite restaurant and the winners will be presented with the Silver Spoon and Golden Fork Awards (not to mention bragging rights!)
2018 Taste of Downtown Participating Restaurants:
- Bella e la Pazza – Crepes/Sandwiches
- Blenz Coffee – Iced Tea Lemonade
- Blue Dining + Lounge – Spicy Fried Cauliflower
- Boston Pizza – Thin Crust Pizza
- Commodore Grand Café & Lounge – Certified Angus Beef Striploin with wildfire motel mushrooms, smoked gorgonzola & serrano cream!
- Frenchies Poutinerie
- FreshSlice Pizza – Slice & Pop
- Jacob’s Noodle & Cutlet
- Jade Garden Restaurant
- Klasske’s Bistro – Chicken, beef or veggie
- Maurya’s Fine Indian Cuisine
- Mittz Kitchen – Poutine
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar – Tuna Poke & White Chocolate Brownie
- PDK Café – Parm Fries
- Peter’s Pasta
- Pizza Pi
- Red Collar Brewing – 12oz Glass of beer – Any tap!
- Scoopz Ice Cream – Small Custom Cone
- Swiss Pastries Bakery & Café
- The Art We Are
- The Grindhouse Café – Cappachino Cheesecake with Biscotti
- The Smorgasbord Deli
- Vyanjan Fine Indian Cuisine – Butter Chicken & Rice
- Zack’s Coffee – 16oz Ice Tea
THANK YOU TO DOMTAR & KAMLOOPS THIS WEEK FOR MAKING THIS EVENT POSSIBLE!